Radians Rad-Sequel RSx™ Bi-Focal safety glass has a magnification diopter molded directly into a protective safety lens. No need for additional prescription reading glasses!
- Magnification diopter molded directly into protective safety lens.
- Cushioned, non-slip rubber tipped temples provide a secure fit.
- Soft, rubber nose piece provides all day comfort.
- Lightweight design provides a comfortable fit.
- Polycarbonate protective safety lens provides impact resistance.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 + standard.
Always use a microfiber cleaning bag/rag. This eliminates the opportunity for scratches, damage to the coatings , and will prolong the life of the glass. Store the glass in the cleaning bag when not being used to maximize the lifespan of the glass and to prevent possible further damage. Never use chemicals to clean these glasses as this can prematurely damage coatings as well. Normal wear and tear as well as sweat will eventually break down the coatings after time. That time is different from each person and their acidity levels and/or the caustic environments they work in. Water can be used to help clean lenses but once again, depending on the chemicals found in the water, eventually it could breakdown the coatings prematurely. When using a lens wipe, this can potentially reduce the life span of coating.
ANSI Z87.1 (+) American National Standards Institute – Occupational and didactic Personal Eye and Face Protection Devices.
|.||High Velocity Impact|
|.||High Mass Impact|