- Lens insert is out of user’s direct line of vision.
- Lens and frame vented to increase air flow.
- Headband and temples feature ratchet adjustment for perfect fit, features quick fit retainer.
- Interchangeable temples and headband included with each pair of V2G.
- Flame resistant foam padding.
- 9.75 base curved lens provides full side protection.
- Scratch resistant polycarbonate lens provides 99% UVA/B/C protection
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 + standard.
For use around welding sites; ideal for medium to heavy cutting or gas welding
IR5 Welding lenses filter medium levels of intense infrared light produced during gas welding, brazing, torch cutting, etc. These dark green tinted welding lenses provide extra protection from harmful UVC rays.
Includes 1 Frame, 1 set of Temples, and 1 Adjustable Strap
H2X Anti-fog Coating
H2X provides anti-fog, anti-scratch, and anti-static protection. Even after repeated cleanings, H2X will continue to be effective because the coating is bonded to the lenses. The H2X anti-fog coating is made from non-hazardous environmental components. The coating is waterproof with excellent scratch resistance. H2X passes ANSI Z87.1 standards and Canadian certification CAN/CSA Z94.3.
Always use a microfiber cleaning bag/rag. This eliminates the opportunity for scratches, damage to the coatings , and will prolong the life of the glass. Store the glass in the cleaning bag when not being used to maximize the lifespan of the glass and to prevent possible further damage. Never use chemicals to clean these glasses as this can prematurely damage coatings as well. Normal wear and tear as well as sweat will eventually break down the coatings after time. That time is different from each person and their acidity levels and/or the caustic environments they work in. Water can be used to help clean lenses but once again, depending on the chemicals found in the water, eventually it could breakdown the coatings prematurely. When using a lens wipe, this can potentially reduce the life span of coating.
ANSI Z87.1 (+) American National Standards Institute – Occupational and didactic Personal Eye and Face Protection Devices.
|.||High Velocity Impact|
|.||High Mass Impact|