The gold standard in dust protection…is Silverton®. A hybrid safety eyewear solution that offers two options, temples or a head strap, for a choice in foam-lined protection.
- Tough, industrial design; safety eyewear that looks as tough as it protects.
- Two options: choose the temple version for the lightweight comfort of a spectacle or choose the adjustable strap version for a more goggle-like fit.
- Opti-Fit™ foam lining features a tapered design for a better seal around the eyes.
- Venting channels along the foam minimize fogging.
- Independently tested and certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet ANSI Z87.1+ and CSA Z94.3 standards. Meets ballistic impact resistance requirements for eyewear in US Military Performance Specification MIL PRF-32432 (GL).
Always use a microfiber cleaning bag/rag. This eliminates the opportunity for scratches, damage to the coatings , and will prolong the life of the glass. Store the glass in the cleaning bag when not being used to maximize the lifespan of the glass and to prevent possible further damage. Never use chemicals to clean these glasses as this can prematurely damage coatings as well. Normal wear and tear as well as sweat will eventually break down the coatings after time. That time is different from each person and their acidity levels and/or the caustic environments they work in. Water can be used to help clean lenses but once again, depending on the chemicals found in the water, eventually it could breakdown the coatings prematurely. When using a lens wipe, this can potentially reduce the life span of coating.
ANSI Z87.1 (+) American National Standards Institute – Occupational and didactic Personal Eye and Face Protection Devices.
|.||High Velocity Impact|
|.||High Mass Impact|